We offer various types of construction expertise services – starting with a visual inspection to an inspection of building foundations. The expertise of the completed construction works provides an opportunity to objectively evaluate the building as well as to predict the problems related to its future operation – possible violations and emergency situations.
Optimal solutions for fixing defects can also be developed, guided by the results of construction work expertise.
The assessment of the technical condition of the facility by our independent experts will allow you to protect yourself from the purchase of poorly built real estate, and if you want to sell a new construction, it will provide added value.
INTERBALTIJA OFFERS A CONSTRUCTION EXPERT SERVICE, WHICH WILL HELP YOU TO QUICKLY CLARIFY THE TRUE QUALITY OF THE CONSTRUCTION WORKS PERFORMED, THEIR COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS, AS WELL AS THE STATE OF THE BUILDING AT A SPECIFIC TIME. ACCORDING TO YOUR WISHES AND NEEDS, OUR EXPERTS WILL CARRY OUT A CAREFUL EVALUATION OF PROJECT-ESTIMATES, CONSTRUCTION-ASSEMBLY, AND REPAIR-FINISHING WORKS
Construction expertise is a process of assessing the quality of construction and technical work, which is carried out by an independent qualified expert who draws conclusions about the quality of the work performed.
What is the objective of construction expertise research and evaluation?
During the construction expertise the expert usually evaluates the following:
- The quality level of the work performed: the existence of violations, as well as defects or unconformity. Prediction of consequences
- Conformity of the result of the work to the accepted national recommendations and standards
- Such standards may include fire safety, sanitation, environmental and other standards
- Conformity of the result of the performed work to the terms of the contract
- Damage caused by fire or flood
- Cost of restoration work after a fire or flood
- Degree of deterioration of the building
- Causes of mould formation inside the building
- Leak damage and its causes
Damage caused by utility systems accidents and their causes
When is construction expertise required?
Construction expertise is required in cases where there are questions and claims or disputes about the quality of the assembly and construction work performed. Construction expertise is most often used during criminal and administrative proceedings, namely:
- Various disputes with construction contractors
- Determining the compliance of the works performed during the construction process
- Verification of compliance with standards of design, construction, repair, operation, or dismantling works
- Investigation of incidents and emergencies
- Setting the amount of material compensation
How is construction expertise carried out?
Construction expertise is usually carried out as follows:
- Expert arrives at the construction site at a predetermined time
- Visual inspection of the object and basic measurements are made
- Materials for analysis in the laboratory are collected (if necessary)
- Detected defects are recorded (photo and video recording)
- Structural integrity violations in the construction plan are detected (if any)
- Project documentation is analysed and calculations are made
- Compliance of the construction site with national standards is verified
Why order construction expertise of the site from us?
We have been offering our clients construction expertise in Riga and throughout Latvia for more than 15 years, and during this time we have gained a reputation as a reliable partner among companies, private individuals, and state institutions. By working with us, you get the following advantages:
- Construction expertise quality guarantee
- Many years of experience of our specialists
- Transparency of documents and appraisal methods
- Individual approach depending on the situation
- Financial availability
- Efficiency and professionalism
- Absolute legitimacy certified by licences to engage in this activity
10% discount on real estate, movable property, and business appraisals when showing the 3+ Family Card.
Construction expertise specialists
The Interbaltija team consists of experienced professionals who pay heed to the client’s wishes, identify them, and develop strategies and tactics for achieving the set goals.