Valuation of movable property
Valuation of movable property
An Interbaltija appraisal helps you to resolve any question related to your real estate:
- Make a sale and purchase deal,
- receive an inheritance,
- sell the property at auction,
- insure the property,
- rent a car or technical equipment (leasing),
- make a repeated valuation of a business,
- purchase and dispose of equipment, as well as in other cases.
Interbaltija’s clients use quick and objective valuations of movable property:
- valuation of vehicles (cars, ships, airplanes, etc.);
- valuation of technical equipment, and production lines;
- valuation of office equipment, and furniture;
- valuation of goods in stock, etc.
INTERBALTIJA PROVIDES VALUATION SERVICES TO PRIVATE PERSONS, INSTITUTIONAL AND CORPORATE CLIENTS, AS WELL AS COURTS AND LAW OFFICES IN LATVIA. EACH OF INTERBALTIA’S APPRAISALS IS FAST, CONSISTENT, AND ACCURATE, THAT’S WHY THE LARGEST BANKS IN LATVIA COOPERATE WITH US, AND INTERBALTIA’S PORTFOLIO CONTAINS HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMER REVIEWS.
Movable property is a set of all tangible property belonging to a person that can be transported and moved without causing damage to them. The movable property includes:
Transportation: cars, boats, scooters, helicopters, airplanes, and more
- Production equipment: workbenches, production equipment, technological lines, and so on.
- Shop equipment
- Agricultural machinery
- Office equipment: computers, furniture, printers, etc.
- Household goods: household appliances and household electronics
- Financial assets and securities
- Other non-real estate property
Why do you need a movable property appraisal?
Natural and legal persons usually need movable property appraisal in the following cases:
- The purchase or sale of an object, where there is a need to assess the market value of the movable property
- Registration of a donation
- To determine the rent
- Movable property appraisal for insurance purposes
- Bookkeeping of movable property in the company’s balance sheet or a registration in authorized capital
- Appraisal for determining the amount of tax deductions
- Appraisal for correct management conclusion and decision making
- Preparation of documents for secured loans
- Restructuring and reorganisation of companies
- For handling inheritance matters
- For dispute resolution
- For legal proceedings
Company reorganisation equipment appraisal for plants, factories, and companies
Appraisal of industrial equipment, as well as appraisal of office equipment, may be necessary in the case of bankruptcy or sale of the company, as well as in the case of determining the amount of the fine.
As a result, the owner receives the most accurate and complete appraisal of the movable property, considering many nuances:
- Depreciation during operation
- Remaining service life
- Relevance and degree of obsolescence
- Analysis of the market situation in the country and the world
- Compliance with the rules of operation and storage
- Possible repair and maintenance costs
Valuation of the vehicle
One of the most requested services in Latvia. It is used in situations where it is necessary to take a loan with a car pledge or to assess the car’s value for future purchases or sales. Here are some examples of the most popular cases:
- You want to buy a new car by first selling the old one and investing the money in the purchase of a new car. In this case, it is important to estimate the market value of the car, so that you can make a correct calculation and set an appropriate price which is not too cheap.
- You have not been able to sell the car for a long time and you suspect that the selling price you indicated is higher than the real one.
- You want to buy a car, but you are not sure that the quoted price is true, and you don’t want to overpay.
After all, it is known that operating conditions can significantly affect the price after only a couple of quarters.
Also, this service is very popular in disputes with insurance companies and their experts in theft or traffic accidents. An independent expert evaluation of the car usually helps with decision-making in such situations.
Why order the movable property appraisal from us?
We offer a full service for the valuation of movable property in Riga and Latvia. We have earned an impeccable reputation working with both small and large companies, as well as individuals over 30 years. Cooperating with us you will receive the following:
- Guarantee of the quality of real estate valuation
- The rich experience of our specialists
- Transparency of documents and appraisal methods
- An individual approach depending on the situation
- Financial availability
- Efficiency and professionalism
- Absolute legitimacy, which is confirmed by licenses to engage in this type of valuation, using approaches and methods approved by the Latvian Association of Property Appraisers
10% discount on real estate, movable property, and business appraisals when showing the 3+ Family Card.
Movable property valuation specialists
The Interbaltija team consists of experienced professionals who pay heed to the client’s wishes, identify them, and develop strategies and tactics for achieving the goals set.